1.20.2016

Major League Triathlon



I'm happy to announce that I have been picked for the pro roster for the inaugural season of Major League Triathlon! I will be joining Ben Kanute, Heather Lendway, and Robbie Deckard on the Temple Toros, one of eight teams that will compete in a four-race series throughout this year.

Each race of the series will feature a pro sprint relay, amateur races, concerts, beer gardens, and other festival activities.

I'm especially excited about this series and the pro race format because I can feel good about inviting people to come watch, as the sprint relay is a truly exciting spectator event.

Check out Major League Triathlon's Facebook page or website for more about this exciting new race series!




6 comments:

  1. Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors. Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more such nice posts like this one from you. Kind regards, Peter Rickson. awriter.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is really giving unprecedented data.. I venerated it and completely appreciated comprehension it. Continue sharing such crucial posts
    Porcelain veneers Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

    Ethernet Network Cables

    ReplyDelete